Saturday, January 14th, is the free screening of the 3rd documentary series of Resilience Climate Change Expedition and pre-graphic novel sale of the Resilience Birthright Saga.
It is a fundraiser and there will be small bites from local restaurants in Alameda:
A silent auction:
- $500 Skin Rejuvenation Package, from the Epi Center Med Spa
- $300 facial party at Sum Body
- $200 gift card for the jazz club Black Cat
- $100 wine tasting for 4 at Rock Wall Winery
- $100 certificate, dinner for 2 at Trabocco
- $175 One Eyelash Extension at K’bella
- $50 certificate for Cera Una Volta
- 2 $50 certificates for To Herb With Love
- 3 $25 certificates for local designer boutique, Lanvie
- Jewelry class and $10 worth of material at Bead Inspiration
And some free giveaways for attending this special event.
The Resilience Climate Change Expeditions are documentaries showing how individuals and communities can partake in the solutions to climate change, stopping the trashing of the planet and becoming a part of the healing process for the earth. Part 3, focuses on ways we can:
Think outside the box and utilize human power to generate energy
- Clean the planet of litter by joining a social movement
- Support communities by recycling our clothing
- Be a part of an agricultural movement in food justice for all
- See how one company is able to divert over 90% from the landfill by utilizing efficient strategies
- Get a deeper understanding how our daily waste choices impact our global communities
The Indiegogo Campaign will allow you to pre-order the first limited edition graphic novel, “Resilience Birthright Saga: Origins of Resilience,” before anyone else and receive a free gift in return for your support (Resilience Birthright is the first zero waste superhero fighting climate change).
This event is FREE, so please invite others and RSVP! It is a fundraiser and there will be small bites from local restaurants in Alameda, raffle prizes, a silent auction and some free giveaways for attending this special event. There will be a live acoustic guitar performance of the documentary theme song “Pagan Prayer,” by Freddy Clarke.
Friday, January 13th is the last day to RSVP to be qualified for a $100 gift certificate toward services at the Epi Center Med Spa.
Alameda Veteran’s Memorial Hall
2203 Central Ave
Alameda, CA 94501
Doors Open: 5:45 pm
Documentary Starts: 6:15 pm
Event Ends: 8 pm